We employ a variety of established and cutting-edge techniques that have scientifically proven benefits for our patients. Best known for manipulation or adjustment of the joints and soft tissues-particularly the spine, chiropractic care also incorporates a large spectrum of other treatments to improve function and optimize overall health, including physical therapeutics, stretching and exercise-based rehabilitation, and nutritional, ergonomic and lifestyle recommendations.
Chiropractic care is most commonly used to treat musculoskeletal conditions such as back pain, neck pain, headache, extremity pain and mobility issues. However, many patients utilize chiropractic care for the successful treatment of their non-musculoskeletal conditions, such as allergies, high blood pressure, digestive disorders and otitis media (ear infections).
Research indicates this type of conservative manual therapy reduces pain and disability, increases body function and may reduce reliance on medications. It also provides high levels of patient safety and satisfaction.
Prevention and Wellness
We provide a variety of services to identify important health risks and promote wellness. Being aware of your health risks and taking actions to enhance healthy behaviors can improve overall wellness and quality of life.
Our wellness services include:
- Nutritional assessments and guidance
- Blood pressure screenings
- Stress management techniques
- Postural assessments and ergonomic recommendations
- Bone density screenings
- Weight loss guidance
- Exercise and activity recommendations
- Smoking cessation support
- Balance assessments and fall-prevention recommendations
- Stabilizing foot orthotics
Our sports medicine clinic offers athletic health management, physical assessments and injury treatment provided by certified chiropractic physicians and athletic trainers. The injury treatment techniques used include IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation), chiropractic manipulation, movement-supportive and corrective taping, mobilization of joints with movement, massage and physical therapy, and myofascial release techniques.
Our sports medicine clinic specializes in:
- Pre-participation physicals
- Movement screenings
- Sports performance assessment and technique enhancement
- Injury prevention assessments
- Evaluation and treatment of sports and athletic injuries
- Acute and chronic injury management and treatment
- Sports and athletic injury rehabilitation
- Clinical support at athletic and sporting events